14 June 2007

Andy's Daylily Baseball Library Jam 2.0

My friend Andy now has a blog. He's thought about attending Jubilee Jam.

I'd like to, but I can't. I'm heading off after work this afternoon to attend this conference tomorrow. Afterwards, I'm off to Hattiesburg to watch my mother's shop while she's busy with this event.

When I'm not watching the shop, I'll be listening to and watching the College World Series. I don't know if I'll be listening to the game on the radio while driving to Hattiesburg tomorrow evening or if I'll stop in Meridian and watch the game at a restaurant.

2 Comments:

At 21 June, 2007 14:32, Blogger Christy said...

Rockin! I too tried several times to get Andy to BLOG. I am so glad he finally is! Oh and my mom was also at the Daylily Conf. and actually showed in Jackson a few weekends ago! Funny thing showing those little flowers!

 
At 21 June, 2007 18:32, Blogger The Library Guy said...

Yeah, I know Andy had been considering it. I knew I'd be getting an email from him sooner or later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home