09 June 2007

Saturday Morning

I'm in Starkville finishing up breakfast at a coffee shop & bakery that has free wireless access. When I finish, I'm heading for Dudy Noble Field for what I hope is the last game of a best-of-three series.

My thoughts first go back to Thursday night. FP & I saw Lost Highway, and we had fun. We were both impressed with the show. Considering that I've heard such good things about the show, I'm glad that the show lived up to its billing.

I got only a little sleep. I woke up at 5 a.m. Friday in order to get ready for the first game against Clemson.

I left Clinton at 6:30 in the morning and arrived at MSU a little over two hours later. I picked up my ticket at will call and entered Dudy Noble.

The atmosphere was great. I didn't expect over 12,000 fans to attend a Friday game that started at 11 a.m. I'm glad that the Bulldogs battled back to win.

I got a little sun on my face even with my liberal use of sunscreen. I've got to use even more sunscreen for today's game. I've also got some bottled water. I drank four bottles during the game.

I'll be bringing in about six bottles today. It's going to be a scorcher.

2 Comments:

At 09 June, 2007 09:43, Blogger The Topiary Cow said...

Coffee shop?

Bakery?

Wireless access?

Cow likes the sound of this place.

Moo!

 
At 10 June, 2007 14:33, Blogger The Library Guy said...

It is nice. A couple friends recommended it to me Friday night. Here's its web site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home