29 January 2006

Meme - Fours

Dylan tagged me with this meme...

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:

1. Laboratory Glassware Washer
2. Census Bureau Interviewer
3. Adjunct History Instructor
4. Librarian

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. The Great Escape
2. The Best Years of Our Lives
3. The Longest Yard (original)
4. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Four places I have lived:

1. Heidelberg, Mississippi
2. Laurel, Mississippi
3. Raymond, Mississippi
4. Clinton, Mississippi
(I'm just counting places where I've established residency, so it's not particularly varied...)

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Iron Chef
2. Celebrity Poker Showdown
3. Inside the Actors Studio
4. Jeopardy!

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Lake Tahoe area (Reno, Stateline, NV; Squaw Valley, Tahoe City, and Truckee, CA)
2. Scandinavia/Baltic area (Riga, Latvia; Stockholm, Sweden)
3. The American Southwest (based in Albuquerque with side trips to Santa Fe, Taos, Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde, etc.)
4. San Francisco Bay Area (based in Los Altos with side trips to Carmel, Palo Alto, and San Francisco)

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Salmon (prepared in different ways)
2. Chicken and Dumplings
3. Smoked Turkey
4. Corn and Crab Bisque

Four websites I visit daily:

1. The Clarion-Ledger
2. Jackson Free Press
3. Bookslut
4. CNN

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Australia
2. Japan
3. Traveling around the Baltic and Scandinavian countries again.
4. Vienna

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1. The Rev
2. Steve
3. D Trane
4. The Diplomat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home