25 January 2006

Is there another convention I can attend?

I'm joking, I think. At least, I hope I am.

I made it back to the library this morning.

I had a lot of books waiting for me to work my interlibrary loan magic. We don't normally send out a lot of books daily, but books piled up since I was at ALA Midwinter from Friday to Tuesday. I brought a little of this upon myself because I had made arrangements to send requests to the people at the circulation desk as well as other college librarians.

Needless to say, I did too good of a job. I had quite a few books waiting for me that needed to be sent off to other libraries. There were also quite a few books we had borrowed from other libraries that needed to be returned. I spent about half of my workday getting materials ready to be sent. I got about two-thirds of them shipped. I still have a few books I need to ship back, but I can get those sent off tomorrow.

I helped read some of the college's narratives this afternoon. I've mentioned a little of what I've been doing in previous posts. While Ali recently mentioned some of her favorite words, it'll be a while before I look upon the word "reaffirmation" with great fondness. It looks like I'll be doing some more reading of the narratives tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home