19 December 2007

Dancing with Mephisto

I'm at Cups in Fondren having, well, a cup of coffee and listening to Enigma on iTunes. I was pretty drowsy today. I took some extreme pain relief headache medicine that makes me sleepy.

I had another Christmas party to attend today and I didn't want another headache. Considering that today's party was in a space smaller than yesterday's party, I knew a headache was liable to happen.

I need to make a run to Barnes & Noble for some calendars for co-workers. My day yesterday was too hectic for me to make the run over there after stopping by Lemuria, and I need to do that tonight. There are only two more workdays until we're closed for the holidays, and I need to make a run by Barnes & Noble if only to use the gift certificates I've received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home