03 August 2007

Friday Afternoon Linkage

Peanuts by Charles Bukowski

I was reading Neil Gaiman's Journal last night and noticed the link. He wrote:

I love Charles Bukowski, and tend to buy his books in Scandinavia. Also I love classic Peanuts. I was doubtful that I'd love this reimagining of Peanuts as written by Bukowski, but I'm happy to say that I did.

It is a good reimagining. It ain't your normal Peanuts though. I wouldn't advise viewing this while at work.

New Oklahoma License Plate

Okay...

God's Inbox

A friend mentioned that this was in Time several months ago. I love the detail.

2 Comments:

At 03 August, 2007 14:17, Blogger The Topiary Cow said...

Was squinting a little and thought your post said "Friday Afternoon Lunchage" which also would have been good.

Lunch today for Cow was Rainbow. An interesting ginger scone. Moo!

Your points on restricting bloggers are well-thought-out. Cow will continue thinking about this issue.

And yes, under the comments section of the blog settings, you can disallow anonymous postings.

Moo!

 
At 05 August, 2007 18:37, Blogger The Library Guy said...

Ah, so anonymous postings could be disallowed while allowing non-Blogger folks to post? That'd be something to examine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home