18 July 2006

This Evening at the Library

I'm working tonight at the library. I'll be off duty in about an hour and forty-five minutes. It's been pretty quiet thus far. I need to get some work done with regards to interlibrary loan and serials. I need to get to work on book ordering.

I usually try to make it to the Birthday Pub Quizzes at Hal & Mal's, but I won't this time. I swapped work nights this week.

Looking at what the high temperature is supposed to be today... 100 degrees. Joy.

Some students have just come in. They're being pretty social, a.k.a. loud, but they're policing themselves on their loudness, which is fine by me.

I think I may go see a movie tonight after work. Mayhaps it'll be this one.

2 Comments:

At 18 July, 2006 22:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw it this evening. Pretty good - I should say "entertaining" - the plot is simplistic, but what the hey, it's a summer adventure movie. You won't remember it as one of those deep, moving shows, but you'll have fun.

 
At 18 July, 2006 22:06, Blogger The Library Guy said...

Yeah, that's what I've heard. I didn't see it tonight-- I found out how long it is and I didn't want to be awake until 1 a.m. I get wired when I'm out-- it takes me a while to get settled down and to the point where I want to fall asleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home