29 June 2006

The Master and Margarita

I'm a little behind on posting about the books that I've been reading. M&M was the previous book read by the book club.

It's a classic that I especially enjoyed reading. I think if I ever have another pet cat I'll name him Behemoth.

I should read it every so often. I've got an informal rotation of books & authors I like to reread. In the case of authors I'm not familiar with or haven't read, when I'm impressed with a particular book, I like to read other works by that writer (e.g., Jujitsu for Christ and Nightshade by Jack Butler).

The book club's current book also impresses in a similar manner. It's better served as the topic of a future post.

Lastly, here's a photo of me being dubbed Sir Cockatrice at the ALA Conference. As you might have guessed, Princess Coppertop brought her camera with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home