03 July 2006

Match.com Sabbatical

I'm taking a break from Match.com. The profiles are running together and follow general themes -- Christian women looking for Christian men only -- women who don't want to be hurt anymore -- self-described simple country girls -- Russian scammers.

It's sad when the most interesting profiles are those of the Russian scammers. I've mentioned it before, but I don't believe the type of woman I'm looking for lives in Mississippi or would like to live in Mississippi.

3 Comments:

At 07 July, 2006 13:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://yankeefrommississippi.typepad.com/

 
At 07 July, 2006 22:58, Blogger The Library Guy said...

I don't know whether:

1. You're telling me to email her and say Harry asked me to send an email.

2. You're saying that there are such women in Mississippi.

3. You're saying I should move to New York City.

4. You're saying that I'm also a Yankee from Mississippi.

Needless to say, I'm confused.

 
At 09 July, 2006 14:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think maybe (2).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home