10 January 2006

Back at Work today...

I was under the weather this past weekend-- sinus congestion, intermittent sore throat, with occasional fever.

I didn't go out any except to eat, get groceries and medicine, and for an eye examination that was rescheduled for Saturday afternoon.

I didn't feel quite 100 percent Sunday evening, and so I called in sick for Monday. Fortunately, I already had someone scheduled to work for me last night. I was planning on going to the SPQ signing at Lemuria, but I felt too terrible to even do that. I even forgot to call over there to see if they could get a couple books inscribed for my sister and my friend K-- their birthdays are later this month.

1 Comments:

At 13 January, 2006 14:29, Blogger Mr. Satsuma said...

Who is selecting the Hornby and what is the top book, I can't see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home