13 October 2005

Reorganization

I've been tidying up the blog a little bit. I added some links to additional sites I like to frequent.

I also added some more subheadings. Early readers may remember that I had originally divided the Jacksonian bloggers from Non-Jacksonians before combining. Well, I decided to redivide yet again.

Bloggers are divided into three groups: Planet Jackson for the people I've met here in the Jackson area originally. Planet Usenet for friends and acquaintances I've met originally through usenet groups, which is why the Jackson-area Kudzu Files is placed here. Planet WWW for those people who've I heard of only via the web.

Places & Things were subdivided into different groups.

McSweeneyiana consists of the main McSweeney's site & two particular pages I like.

Mississippiana is made up of Mississippi governmental and media links.

The National & International Media and Professional links are self-explanatory.

Relaxation links largely consists of places, websites, and magazines I like. I also have links to the Jeopardy & North Mississippi Allstars websites.

Sport & Culture links are mostly devoted to sports with the exception of my hometown museum.

I'll see how this works out now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home