26 March 2006

St. Patrick's Weekend Evidence

TD & Otherjay shot some photos of the goings-on surrounding the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Jackson. The St. Patrick's Day parade is the coolest thing Jackson's got going on. It is the most fun event of the year. Considering that I've been pretty stressed the past few years, fun was what I wanted-- and fun was what I got.

Here's TD's photos.

This is one of my favorite photos-- me dancing with the lovely Fairy Penguin. I think this photo is the best headshot taken of me in quite some time.

Here I am demonstrating my Feats of Strength even though Festivus is several months away. And yes, I am wearing my What Would Dewey Do? shirt from Unshelved.

This is another fave photo-- me with my friend K. She came in from out of town to march in the parade. She belongs to a Sweet Potato Queens chapter.

Here's Otherjay's photos.

I thought originally that this photo of me with OJ & LA was taken at La Cazuela, but I'm still wearing all those beads, so it must have been taken at WC Don's.

Thank you again TD & OJ for taking the photos. They're awesome.

1 Comments:

At 28 March, 2006 11:41, Blogger otherjay said...

Glad you like 'em, cuz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home