12 September 2005

More Meanderings

It's a little after 6 p.m. & I'm tired after working yet another day on what T.D. has described as the most boring topic I've ever discussed. I've previously mentioned it by name, but won't now. Let's just go so far to say that another narrative has been completed-- two down, two to go.

Surfing the Internet, I noticed this story about what colleges have students that almost never study. Ranking first on the list: Ole Miss.

Watching college football over the weekend... How about those Ohio Bobcats? 16-10 over Pitt?

Pro football. The Dolphins? The Saints? It's also good to see that the Saints will be playing four games in Baton Rouge this season. It looks like that the Sugar Bowl may be played in Baton Rouge as well.

Mississippi State and Tulane will be playing at Shreveport Saturday. There's going to be a telethon during the game to aid Katrina victims. I'm sort of considering going to the game with my pla CCK. I don't know for certain whether I'll go or not. I might know for sure Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home